Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Tennis

So I've recently decided to get back into Tennis. My poor little raquet has been languishing for too long in the closet and needs a little fresh (ok, somewhat polluted) Arizona air. I know it's my "fault," but I need to "let" it back on the court to find "love." He needs a healthy hobby. I don't want him taken "advantage" of in the back "alley" and playing mixed doubles with a pair of Wilson's balls during a "grand slam." He needs a sweet "Hail Mary" to court. That's what I hope to provide--and oh yeah, I need to bone up on my skillz too before I join the Arizona Tennis Association this Spring--hopefully I'll get a little healthy mixed doubles competition myself--but I won't be bringing the balls. ;)

The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how much you play, you'll never be as good as a wall. I played a wall once, they're fucking relentless. - Mitch Hedberg